This live, free and interactive webinar is specifically designed for RNs who have been practicing for five or fewer years. This is a time when you may feel you do not have the skills, experience and power to recognize and effectively deal with bullies in the clinical area. It doesn't have to be that way.
This webinar will help you to:
- Recognize the common causes of bullying among nurses
- Spot the tactics a bully uses – it is not all in your head!
- Set limits: Deciding for yourself what is acceptable and what is not
- Open a dialog with the bully: How to bring courage and calmness to the situation
- Confront the bully: The best way to call-out the behavior
- Know when and how to escalate your concerns to your manager
- Thrive in spite of a challenging work environment: Taking care of yourself