Who we are
Vermont State Nurses' Association, Inc. (VSNA) has been the voice of Vermont registered nurses since 1914. Through VSNA, registered nurses can be involved in the decisions that allow you to practice the profession of nursing: health care, practice, and workplace legislation; practice standards and ethics; workplace issues including occupational health and safety.
- Work for the improvement of health standards and the availability of health care services for all people
- Foster high standards of care for nursing
- Advocate for workplace standards that foster safe patient care and support the profession
- Stimulate and promote the professional development of nurses
- Serve Vermont nurses as the state nurses association affiliated with the American Nurses' Association (ANA)
These purposes shall be unrestricted by consideration of age, color, creed, disability, gender, health status, lifestyle, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.